Monday 29 December 2014

Marchés de Noël

During this time of the year everybody love Christmas Markets. I've never been to a BIG serious one (only small, local ones in my country that I won't count). This one show (I guess) the Strasbourg Market. I have to reasons to believe this. In the background there seems to be the Strasbourg Cathedral and secondly this card is signed by PostCrossing members in Strasbourg Meeting (13 December 2014).
The main stamp (no dated) and suitable for 20g letter shows a Ribeauvillé house façade. The others 0,01 & 0,05 € (not shown in the picture) are common stamps showing Marianne de la Jeunesse.

Thank YOU, Niklot !

Country: France (but with German ID)
Description: Christmas Market in Strasbourg (Alsace)
Publisher:Editions Valoire-Estel (Blois)

No comments:

Post a Comment