Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hello Ski Fans !

I love ski and everything related to it (including postcards). I've started this passion 2 years ago and I'm still an intermediate. Every time I think of snow & skiing I got a very pleasant feeling, even if the season didn't come yet.
This Austrian postcard feature 3 people skiing. I have no detail about location, but it could be in Reutte since the publisher is from here. The 1-piece costume and the oldish skis place the photo around 1990. Beside the fact that all skis are made by Fischer (a very well-known Austrian ski equipment manufacturer) I couldn't find any other information.
The stamp (ND 2012) features a Swallowtail Butterfly and a neat AirMail Sticker with 1 Europe value. Those unit values (as the forever stamps in US) are useful because you don't have to bother with postal fares anymore.

Thank You, Tanja !

Country: Austria (but sent from Belgium)
Description: Austria Ski Greetings
Publisher: Franz Milz Verlag

No comments:

Post a Comment