Friday 19 September 2014

Austrian arrows

Since joining PostCrossing I've receive some decorated postcards, but this one is THE BEST by far. It came from Switzerland and it really made my day!
The front of the postcard shows an Austrian Airlines airplane on the ground. (I cannot guess the airport). Firstly, because of the rich back postal decorations I could not identify it. But after digging a couple of minutes I've realized it's a Bombardier DHC-8-314 (identification number OE-LTI), no longer active in Austrian Airline fleet. The card is issued by AviationPostcards in an 500 pcs. limited amount.
The back decorations are (as you can see) outstanding. I love all: the lower washi tape airmail style, the personalized upper-left sticker. Also, the PostCrossing sticker is simply fabulous, stylish & elegant.Everything shows that the sender carefully embellish the postcard, making it a work of art.
The stamp issued in 2014 shows the Zytglogge Clock Tower, a landmark medieval tower in Bern.

Thank You,  Sabrina !

Country: Austria (but sent from Switzerland)
Description: Austrian Arrows Bombardier DHC-8-314
Publisher: AviationPostcards

No comments:

Post a Comment